Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Taking the First Step

I am currently reviewing for USMLE Step 1. A month has passed and I feel sad knowing that I am not ready. I don't know if it is just my mind or my emotions... I have studied most of it before for my August local physician board exam. Now, it seems I have to memorize everything again. It is as if I was back to square one.

The pressure of January is near. Seeing that they are planning to include parts of the DSM V in the 2014 exams (which I find too soon since DSM V was just launched this year). I never expected the Kaplan videos to be lengthy. However, going through the videos helped in terms of emphasis and additional points. So far, I am done for my first review on the following subjects: Biochemistry, Physiology, Behavioral Sciences, Pharmacology. Three more to go: Anatomy, Microbiology & Immunology and Pathology.

Hopefully, I get to be ready in order to get a good score for my Step 1.

0 comments:

Post a Comment